Data confidentiality is of particular importance for MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL and we want to be open and transparent regarding the processing of personal data. Therefore, we have a policy that defines how we process and protect your personal data.
Who is the operator of personal data?
The site www.mgartatelier.ro is owned and managed by MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL, Romanian company with fiscal no. J13 / 1639/2019, having a unique fiscal registration code 41016497, which can be contacted at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and is the operator of the personal data that you transmit to and responds to your personal data personnel in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
What is the purpose of data collection?
When you provide us with your personal data, MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL may use them for the following purposes:
· Invoicing the products ordered by you;
· for the delivery of the products you have ordered
· release of the fidelity card
· subscription in the fidelity program of MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL
· release of the Gift Voucher
· sending offers, advertising and marketing messages
· information about promotions by mail, e-mail or SMS
MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL can use the statistical data or anonymous data resulting from the processing for the following purposes:
· making reports / analyzes;
· creating news for own purposes;
Where do we store your data?
The data we collect from you is stored on our internal server.
Who has access to your data?
Your data is only accessed by the person who has been charged by our company to do so, generally by the manager.
We do not transmit, sell or transfer your data to third parties for marketing purposes outside our company MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL .
What is the legal basis for processing?
For each specific processing of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you if the provision of personal data is required by regulation or if it is necessary to conclude a contract, if it is obligatory to provide us with your personal data and what are the possible consequences if you refuse.
1. Right of access
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you. You can contact our company, MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL , which will provide you with your personal data by email.
2. The right to portability
Whenever MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL processes your personal data automatically by means of your agreement or agreement, you have the right to obtain the transfer of a copies of your data in a commonly used structured format and can be automatically processed by you or another party. This only includes the personal data you have sent to us.
3. Right to rectification
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data, if they are incorrect, including the right to complete incomplete personal data. If you have an account on the www.mgartatelier.ro site, or are a member MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL you can edit your personal data in your account
4. Right to delete data
You have the right to delete any personal data processed by MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL at any time, except in the following situations:
* you have an unresolved request to the Customer Service;
* you have an open order that has not yet been shipped or partially shipped;
* you have an unpaid debt to MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL , regardless of the payment method;
* if you have suspected or misused our services for the past four years;
* your debt to MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL has been sold to a third party in the last three years or in the last year for deceased customers;
* your request for credit has been rejected in the last three months;
* if you made a purchase, we will keep your personal data related to your transaction according to accounting law.
5. The right to oppose the processing of legitimate interests
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest in MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL . MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL will not continue to process your personal data unless we can prove a legitimate reason for processing that prevails over your interests and rights or based on legal proceedings.
6. Your right to oppose direct marketing
You have the right to oppose direct marketing, including profile analysis for direct marketing purposes.
You can unsubscribe from direct marketing by the following means:
* following the instructions in each marketing email;
* changing your account settings on our site www.mgartatelier .com strong>
7. Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL restrict the processing of your personal data in the following situations:
* if you oppose the processing based on the legitimate interest in MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL , MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL will restrict any processing of this data until the legitimate interest is confirmed.
* if you claim that your personal data is incorrect, MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL must restrict any processing of this data until the correctness of your personal data is verified.
* if processing is illegal, you may You oppose the deletion of your personal data and request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
* if MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL no longer needs your personal data, but this is necessary for to defend your rights in court.
How can you exercise your rights?
We give a big importance to the protection of your personal data, and therefore we have dedicated customer support staff who handle your requests regarding your rights mentioned above. up. Our staff is always available to you at email@example.com strong>
Data protection officer:
We have appointed a data protection officer to ensure that we process personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org < / a> strong>
8. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you believe that MAYGHIUL ART ATELIER SRL processes your personal data incorrectly, you can contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Privacy Notice Updates:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice . The latest version of the Privacy Notice is permanently available on our site. We will notify you of any significant changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose for which we use your personal data, the identity of the operator or your rights.